Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A revelation!





I've been getting some scathing reviews on Audible from the listeners of UNRAVELED.  MOST OF THE BAD REVIEWS REFER TO THE SPEED OF THE READING.  I have purchased a copy and tried it on my itunes (mac-pro), on cds, and on my kindle, all sound fine.  I tried it on my ipod touch and it was HORRIBLY SLOW.

I didn't know that I could adjust the speed, and that my default is at 1/2 speed.  If any of you find that you are having trouble with audiobooks being VERY SLOW on your i-machines -- tap the screen while the audiobook (podcast) is playing (does not work for music).  There will be a small icon in the upper right corner (1/2x, 1x, or 2x)  tap on it to change to preferred speed.  UNRAVELED sounds normal at 1x.

Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment