Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I like this review!

For Courtney Milan's Unraveled - I've gotten so many negative reviews, and a lot of positive ones too, but this is my favorite, a convert!  Thank you, Marcheta!


MarchetaSuffolk, VA, United States05-02-13
Overall
Performance
Story
"Good story-narrator grew on me"
The narrator annoyed me the first time I started to listen to this audio - she sounded a little over the top for some of the lower class voices.

But a few weeks later I started over because the story was interesting - and the author sounded fine once I got used to all the different voices. Actually, I thought she sounded great half-way through the story. I would definitely listen to another book read by Nicole Quinn.
You have voted on this review.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment